INC-22A (ACTIVE) KYC OF COMPANY
- 26 May 2019
- Views: 534
INC-22A E-Form is required to be filed by all the companies (Private as well as Listed Companies) registered under Ministry of corporate affairs. All the companies registered before 1stjan, 2018 has to file Active E-form INC-22A.
Government has extended the date to file INC 22A to 15th June 2019.
If the company does not file the INC-22A within the stipulated time, the status of the company would be marked as Active NON-COMPLIANT. If the company file INC-22 after 15 June, 2019 then late fees of Rs.10000/- would be charged.
INC-22A form is KYC compliance of the company where you have to upload photographs of the office showing interior and exterior of the building with at least one Director which require the following details:-
- Company Name, CIN Number and Address of the Company
- Email of the Company
- Email ID of the Company
- Details of the Cost Accountant
- Details of the Company Secretary if paid up capital is more than 5crore
- Details of the Auditor
- SRN of AOC-4 & MGT-7 filed for Financial Year 2017-18
If the company has not filed INC-22A then the company will not be able to file following important forms:
- SH-07 Change in Authorised Capital
- DIR-12 Change in Director except for cessation
- INC-22 Change in Registered Office
- INC-28 Amalgamation
- PAS-03 Change in Paid Up capital
But there are some companies which are exempt for filing INC-22A which are as follow:
- Struck off Companies
- Company under Liquidation
- Company under Amalgamation or Dissolution