National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)
- 1 Apr 2019
- Views: 100
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is incorporated as Public Sector Undertaking in 1955 vide Corporate Identification Number (CIN) U74140DL1955GOI002481. NSIC is a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises. NSIC is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Mini Ratna Public Sector Undertaking.
National Small Industries Corporation was set up by the Government of India to promote and provide help to Micro and Small Entrepreneurs.
NSIC is working towards promoting and foster growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of the country. NSIC operates pan India through its offices and Technical Centres in the Country. NSIC has also set up Training cum Incubation Centre to provide professional manpower.
NSIC facilitates Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and enhance their competitiveness. Further, NSIC provides integrated support services to MSMEs under Marketing, Technology, Finance and other Support service to MSMEs.
I. Single point Registration for Government Purchase
NSIC registered units are eligible to avail the benefits under “Public Procurement Policy” for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order 2012.
Some of the benefits are as under:-
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost;
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD),
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion upto 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs shall set an annual goal of minimum 25 percent of the total annual purchases of the products or services produced or rendered by MSEs.
- Provide minimum 3% reservation for women owned MSEs
- In addition to the above, 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector
II. Marketing Development Scheme
To encourage Small & Micro exporters in their efforts at tapping and developing overseas markets and to increase participation of representatives of small/ micro manufacturing enterprises under MSME India stall at International Trade Fairs/ Exhibitions, Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India designed the Marketing Development Scheme.
- The Govt. of India will reimburse 75% of air fare by economy class and 50% space rental charges for Micro & Small manufacturing enterprises of General category entrepreneurs.
- For Women/SC/ST Entrepreneurs & Entrepreneurs from North Eastern Region Govt. of India will reimburse 100% of space rent and economy class air fare.
- The total subsidy on air fare & space rental charges will be restricted to Rs.1.25 lakhs per unit.
The head office of the NSIC is situated at Delhi. Below is the address of the Head Office of the NSIC:-
National Small Industries Corporation
NSIC Bhawan, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phone:- +91-11-26926275, 26926370